Start Shaping Your New Life Today
How It Works
Schedule a Free Consultation
Interested in TPLI? If so, we’d like to schedule an appointment with you to conduct a needs analysis and learn how we can help impact your program, service or organization.
Choose a Service
We offer a wide-array of services that caters to every organizational need. Empowering and serving women and girls is our main objective.
We’re ready to start our partnership at this point.
Intentional Leadership requires self awareness.
- We have excellent coaching services to empower clients so as to transform themselves and their economies.
- We have coached women leaders that have moved to the next level of responsibilities.
- We have focused coaching – short term engagement to leverage the strength and facilitate development.
- We offer three packages to choose from to address the developmental, budgetary and scheduling needs.
The Pearl Leadership Institute lead events for groups of women. Topics can be presented as keynote speeches, panels or interactive seminars. They include:
- Authenticity – How to show up at work to achieve your full economic potential.
- Career Development – Fearless You!
- Personal Brand – Unlocking the Pearl Inside You.
- Financial literacy and wellness.
- Fostering and Creating Multiplier Leaders.
- Change the narrative – How to be BE BOLD FOR CHANGE!
- The value of mentors, sponsors and coaches.
- The leadership journey – advancing yourself, organization and those around you.
- Women Forums.
Emerging Leaders Power lunch.
We have developed programs and initiatives content that has proven success around the world. We have created and delivered women in Great Britain, Italy, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo. Our team has international experience and conducting business coaching in the UK and Africa.
The Pearl Leadership Institute hosts three k-12 summer enrichment camps that introduce students to the world of STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Math) with a particular emphasis on reaching underserved and underrepresented students in STEAM disciplines. TPLI’s mission is to increase students’ awareness and enthusiasm for learning STEAM, especially build girls’ confidence, inspire them to continue studying STEAM throughout high school and college.
Participants engage in a variety of activities including hands-on investigations, laboratory tours, field trips, personal leadership, college readiness, and interactions with STEAM professionals.
UNITED NATIONS SDG WORKSHOPS
Training multipliers for peace, people, planet and prosperity.
The SDG Training for Multipliers is in support of SDGs education. We help build the capacity of educators to teach SDGs and students. We hold engaging conversations on how to implement the 17 SDGs and their 169 targets at the local and regional scale, in ways that are carefully adapted to the unique ecosystem of each location.
In one year, from Raleigh to London to Geneva, TPLI have conducted 10 trainings, reaching over 500 people. Participants explore the 17 SDGs in question-focused small group conversations, to collaboratively identify actions and solutions aimed at implementing the global goals to impact prosperity people, planet.